INSTALL SOUND LIBRARY INSTRUCTIONS:
1. We recommend using "The Unarchiver" on Mac and "7zip" on PC.
2. Put all RARs in one folder
3. Open the first Part of the RAR
4. The first part will then automatically reference the other parts, and will create the master folder for that library.
5. You should never need to open any other RAR other than the FIRST part.
6. If after extracting you are not sure you have the full library, we suggest you check the size on the product page or look to the Soundminer Spreadsheet for reference.
7. For any more support, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org , or use the SUPPORT form in your user account to contact us.
You can print or save your invoices from this section. To save, just click on the download icon on the far right. click on the 'print' icon, then your printer settings will come up, click 'print' again. You should then be allowed to save your invoice as a PDF or print it.
To update your first name, last name, or password, please use this form.
For security reasons, we do not allow you to change your email once you have created your account. If you would like your account email changed please contact us at email@example.com
If you received a temporary password, we recommend that you update it to a personal password that you can remember.
Have an issue with your account or downloads? Use the support form to let us know.
We respond to support emails within 48 hours.
Support hours are:
Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm