Sounds You've Never Heard Before.
Wave Warper is a revolutionary new way to create your own amazing custom whooshes, passbys, morphed sounds, and sample mayhem. Wave Warper is a standalone app that combines and loops up to 6 sound file layers to create one new dynamic file using multiple real-time controllable effects and your own optional VST plugins. Be Sure to check out our Making-of tutorial to get an in-depth glimpse at just how cool Wave Warper is!
What The Pros Say:
"It's hard to compare this product to any other. I don't think there is another whoosh creator/editor out there anything anywhere close to this. Wave Warper is a unique, niche application, but what it does — it does very well. I highly recommend Wave Warper for any eMusician, producer, sound designer, DJ, or film/video/game audio engineers, who are looking to add more sweeping movement to their tracks. Tommy Zai gives Wave Warper a big WHOOSH 4 1/2 stars! Thank you, SoundMorph, for creating something fresh, new, and fun!" - Tommy Zai professional sound designer.
Addictive + Fun.
For years sound designers and musicians alike have had to painstakingly layer sounds within DAWs and create time consuming midi controlling scenes to create whoosh, doppler, and passby effects. WaveWarper takes advanced concepts and simplifies them into one quick, fun, and intuitive software. In fact, it's so addictive to use that you may lose countless joyful hours exploring all that WaveWarper can do!
Wave Warper Features:
- Load up to 6 sound files
- Load up to 10 VST plugins within Wave Warper
- Real-time user controlled XY pad
- Real-time pitch, volume, panning, and filtering envelopes
- Randomizes your sound folders to quickly generate new sounds
- Sine, triangle and square LFOs
- Wind and whistle generators
- 2 compressors
- 9 filter settings that follow along in real-time
- Volume fluctuation on each file for creating dynamic sounds
- Leap Motion control option. Leap Motion sold separately here
- Compatible with Mac and PC (32 bit and 64 bit)
An Intel® Mac with Mac OS X 10.11.6 (or later), OR a PC with Windows 7 (or later); Multicore processor; 2 GB RAM; 1024×768 display.
*Please Note: our tutorial and launch trailer show the older UI interface, but rather than re-doing these timely videos, for now we have left them as is. But fear not, the version you purchase today hast the newest features and graphic design!